Designing a website can be tedious not only do you have to have visual content that is appealing to visitors but you also have to insure that your written content will help visitors choose your service or product. Well this could help, here are 6 must haves for amazing web content.
1. What do you offer? Simply and precisely explain what you do. A simple sentence will do for example Amazon.com has "Discover products from small and medium businesses" on one of their scrolling hero banners.
2. Who is it for? Let your visitors know why your service or product is for them. A great example is on Macys.com their promo banner states "Bigger. Better. Now For Everyone." Here is a sample you could use, you fill in the blank:
Whether you are _____ or _____ we can help!
3. Why do they need it? What is the problem you are solving? List practical and emotional benefits. Use bullet points to state your case.
Here is are a few great examples:
Develop your skills
Learn the basics
Make lifelong memories
4. Tell your story. Sell your product by telling about yourself, how you started and why you are passionate about what you do.
5. Show that you are trustworthy. Display your reviews, your achievements.
6. Provide a call to action. Make an exciting button that exclaim actions like: "Start today", "Get on the list", "Buy now".
7 DAYS UNTIL LAUNCH:
THE ULTIMATE STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO LAUNCHING YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS IN 7 DAYS
Are you tired of being told that it's easy to build your own profitable online business? Would you like a realistic strategy that actually works for real people?
Our 7 Days Until Launch is the ultimate step-by-step guide to launching a successful online business in just 7 days. It will show you exactly how to build your own profitable Internet business with little to no significant up-front investment and even if you aren't very tech savvy.
>>>CLICK HERE FOR YOUR INSTANT DOWNLOAD<<<